- Chico Drawstring Mochila Bag.
- Washed colors with mixed patterns.
- Made from vintage mantas and trims.
- Each peice will vary slightly in color and pattern.
- Drawstring closure.
- 21" x 12".
- Handmade by Artisans in Peru.
Bluma Project is a Brooklyn, NYC-based jewelry and accessories company which began with a passion for global influence on contemporary design and a love of hand-crafted work. In the last 3 years, bluma has fostered strong relationships with women’s producer groups in East and West Africa, Peru and the Philippines where the collection is made. The company’s founder, Beth Schaeffer, has successfully worked as a designer throughout her career in New York City and is supported by other designers, buyers and editors. She has travelled extensively to source design, and specifically to Rwanda, Ghana, and Peru to train women in advanced jewelry making skills.