- Lit and used in a similar way as any incense stick.
- Essential oil, great for aromatherapy.
- Uplifting scent that is said to have grounding energies.
- Keeps away mosquitos and other flying insects.
- 100% sustainable and natural.
Palo Santo is a mystical tree that grows on the coast of South America and is related to Frankincense, Myrrh and Copal. In Spanish, the name literally means "Holy Wood". It is part of the citrus family and has sweet notes of pine, mint and lemon. It is enjoyed by many for its energetically cleansing and healing properties similar to Sage and Cedar.