- Open weave jute mandala wall hanging.
- Constructed from circular rows of hand woven macrame patterns.
- Attached to two bamboo rings.
- Materials: jute, macrame.
- Measurements: Large approx. 39" diameter. Small approx. 26" diameter.
- Hand made by fair trade artisans in remote rural communities of Bangladesh.
The Dharma Door, founded by Shannon Sheedy, has travelled the world to find the most highly skilled Fair Trade artisans, using only the best quality raw materials, to bring you an exclusive range of baskets and homewares that bridge contemporary styling with time honoured traditional production methods. Through our partnerships with village men and women, The Dharma Door brings needed resources to remote villages while ensuring that traditional skills aren't lost in the modern consumer environment.